The Brighton Animal Hospital welcomes you and your pet back into our hospital!
We are excited for things to slowly get back to normal. We are still taking serious precautions to safeguard you- our client – as well as our staff.
Starting Monday, June 8, 2020, we will be resuming appointments in the hospital. Please review the following helpful appointment guidelines:
- Only 1 client will be permitted in the building per pet appointment.
- Masks/face coverings will be required for the humans
- Be mindful of social distancing guidelines – 6 feet apart.
- We will continue to book curbside appointments and drop off appointments for those who are not comfortable coming into the hospital.
How to check-in:
- Call into the hospital at (585) 586-1462 or
- Sign in using the check-in sheets provided by a door greeter
- Leave us with a cell number so the front desk and doctor can reach you. We will contact you when the exam room is ready for you to come in.
We sincerely appreciate all your patience, and patronage as we have navigated the pandemic. We hope we can continue to provide excellent, compassionate service to you and your pet, and we look forward to seeing you – socially distant and in a mask, soon.
723 Linden Ave
Rochester, NY 14625
Have a question?
Get in touch! Complete the form below, and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly. If you're in need of immediate assistance, please contact us at 585-586-1462.
Ready to come see us?
Call us now to schedule your next appointment. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Mon & Wed: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat*: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
* Saturday doctor appointments available
9 AM - 12 PM by appointment